I’ve been involved with Trailblazer Apprenticeships since January 2017 and have:
• Written online tests, including hundreds of multiple choice questions and scenarios for Levels 2, 3, 4 and 5 (Leadership and Management, Retail, Education and Training)
• Developed assessor and IQA guidance covering the range of methods used for EPA
• Produced assessment and quality assurance processes and documentation
• Designed and delivered training for Independent End Point Assessors and Lead IEPAs (including mentoring and coaching support)
• Carried out End-Point assessments for Retailer, Retail Team Leader, Team Leader/Supervisor and Operations/Departmental Manager (both on-site and online remotely)
• Internally quality assured assessment decisions across a range of Independent End Point Assessors for all of the above EPAs. (I was Lead IEPA for ILM).
I bring a combination of extensive L&D experience with a solid evidence base from psychology to the work that I do.